The Dorset History Network is open to anyone with an interest in any aspect of the history of Dorset. Our members include organisations, societies and individuals.
Membership is annual and runs from 1st January to 31st December.
The membership fees for 2017 are:
Organisations and societies: £15.00
Are you a new group joining the Network for the first time? We have a Special Introductory rate for new organisational members: Just £7.50
Membership rates have not changed. You can download and complete a standing-order form: DHN standing order form
The Dorset History Network aims to work with organisations and individuals interested in the history of Dorset bringing them together to share knowledge, information and skills. Membership of DHN brings the following benefits:
- An opportunity to have a web presence or a link to your own website via the DHN website.
- Opportunities to meet like-minded people interested in Dorset’s history.
- Advance notice of day schools/workshops.
- Workshops on themes to help you run projects or aspects of the work of your society, for example: Publishing Local History.
- Events on historical themes and disciplines including local, landscape, building and family history and archaeology.
- Opportunities for groups or societies to host events and showcase their work or location to the Dorset history community.
- An opportunity to promote events, publications or individual research projects on the DHN website